Frederick W. Kremkau, PhD, FAIMBE, FAIUM, FASA
Frederick Kremkau helped establish the Program for Medical Ultrasound in 1975 and guide it to become one of the nation’s top providers of continuing medical education in sonography. He speaks widely on the subject and is one of the foremost authorities in the field.
- Past President, American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Author of Diagnostic Ultrasound: Principles and Instruments, 8th ed. (Saunders/Elsevier, 2010)
- Author of the World Book Encyclopedia entry on ultrasound
- James E. Johnson, PhD, Director, Center for Applied Learning
- Louise Nixon, Administrative Coordinator
- Jennifer Dutrow, Registrar
- Nikkie Pridgen, Administrative Support
Contact the Ultrasound team at +1.336.716.4505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.