Frederick W. Kremkau, PhD, FAIMBE, FAIUM, FASA
Frederick Kremkau helped establish the Program for Medical Ultrasound in 1975 and guide it to become one of the nation’s top providers of continuing medical education in sonography. He speaks widely on the subject and is one of the foremost authorities in the field.
- Past President, American Institute of Ultrasound Medicine
- Author of Diagnostic Ultrasound: Principles and Instruments, 8th ed. (Saunders/Elsevier, 2010)
- Author of the World Book Encyclopedia entry on ultrasound
John B. Bennett, PhD, RVT
Co-Director and Ultrasound Curriculum Coordinator
John Bennett has been a paid guest lecturer for the Program for Medical Ultrasound since 1984, and in July 2012, joined the faculty in his current role, leading the development of courses and seminars that reflect state-of-the-art practice in ultrasound, as well as emerging technologies that will shape sonography’s future.
- Pioneered intraoperative use of vascular and Doppler ultrasound
- Three decades of clinical, research, academic and industry experience with a focus on new product development
- James E. Johnson, PhD, Director, Center for Applied Learning
- Louise Nixon, Program Coordinator
- Jennifer Dutrow, Registrar