A new symposium will show practicing radiologists, urologists, ob/gyn specialists and sonographers the latest in ultrasound technologies.
The Spring Ultrasound Conference: Emerging Technologies will be held May 2-3 at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Topics will include:
- Clinical use of elastography in identifying and staging chronic liver disease.
- Potential diagnostic role elastography has in breast cancer.
- New innovations and techniques in ultrasound-guided procedures, avoiding radiation to both patients and operators.
- Improving competence in the understanding of pathological processes of pelvic floor abnormalities.
- Use of contrast-enhanced ultrasound.
- Fusion technology.
For more information, call +1.336.716.4505.